Ministry for Primary Industries Risk Management Programmes (License ID: NZPURE1)
Pure Vitality manufactures, packs and stores products classed under New Zealand legislation as animal products. This includes our deer products, dairy products, marine products and bee products. We operate under a registered Risk Management Programme (RMP). An RMP is a written programme designed to manage hazards, wholesomeness and labelling of our products. Pure Vitality’s RMP documents how it complies with New Zealand food safety legislation including the Dietary Supplements Act 1985 and the Animal Products Act 1999. This is to ensure the products we sell are safe, healthy and honestly labelled.
Pure Vitality’s RMP is registered and verified quarterly by the New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries.
Natural Health Product New Zealand
Natural Health Products NZ (NHPNZ) is a national industry organization representing the natural products, functional foods, complementary medicines, cosmeceuticals, and nutraceuticals industries. NHPNZ is mandated to ensure the industry maintains high product quality, safety and efficacy standards. Pure Vitality has been a member of NHPNZ since 2007.
GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice (License Number GMP/22/063)
New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) Registered Exporter (License ID: Pure100)
Pure Vitality is registered as an Exporter with the Ministry for Primary Industries. New Zealand Exporters need to be registered to be able to apply for official assurances (export certificates). As a Registered Exporter Pure Vitality is bound to comply with MPI and various Acts, to follow specific duties for the products we export. Such duties include:
- Ensuring our products meet relevant New Zealand standards
- Complying with relevant export eligibility requirements
- Reporting to MPI if they are no longer fit for purpose or are refused entry by a destination country
- Keeping appropriate records.
New Zealand Fern Mark Licensee (100152)
- Be a registered business within New Zealand
- Be compliant with all NZ laws and relevant regulations
- Be of good character and repute
- Have a substantial level of New Zealand ownership governance and full time employees
- Have been exporting for at least 12 months
- Demonstrate that each licensed product is either made, grown or designed in New Zealand.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (Registration Number 18958819516)
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is the US Government Department that is responsible for the safety of food and drugs sold in the USA. Facilities that manufacture, process, pack, or hold food that is intended for human or animal consumption in the United States must register with FDA before beginning these activities. The registration requirement applies to any facility that conducts these activities so that the FDA can check and audit any FDA food registered facility, at any time. Pure Vitality’s registration number is 18958819516.