Vitamin K2 with D3 and Vitamin C
Pure Vitality Vitamin K2 with D3 and Vitamin C capsules combine three nutrients extensively researched for their contribution to supporting natural immunity, the cardiovascular system and healthy bones and teeth.
- THE PERFECT PAIR: Vitamins K2 & D3 were simply meant to be together.
- While Vitamin D is widely known for its vital role in regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, and facilitating normal immune system function, it’s probably not so well known that Vitamin D NEEDS Vitamin K2 to maximize its effectiveness.
- Vitamin C supports better absorption of the Vitamin K2, and is also vital for boosting natural immunity.
- Recent studies indicate that Vitamin D3 may support healthy blood sugar balance.
- 180mcg of Vitamin K per dose is effective for healthy heart health and is critical for supporting the formation of a healthy strong bone matrix.
- Non-GMO, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Bottle: 60 Servings
Amounts per serving
- Vitamin C 400 mg
- Vitamin D 1,000 IU
- Vitamin K2 180 mcg
Results from products sold on this site may vary from person to person.
DISCLAIMER.. The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Pure Vitality site.
Products sold on this site are for personal use and not for resale.All statements on the labels, website and amazon listings have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. this dietary supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat,cure or prevent any disease.
All reviews, testimonials etc. on the website should not be seen as typical.
Results may vary.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.